Website terms and conditions
The term ‘GFX-1’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Copyright to the finished design work created by GFX-1, is owned by GFX-1. Upon complete and final payment of this contract, the client is then assigned rights to use the design and text contained in the finished product. Rights to all images, videos, graphics, source code and files are not transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners. The Client is solely responsible and liable for any unlawful reproduction to third parties of said protected property by the Client, and GFX-1 will not be responsible or liable for any such violation. GFX1 retains the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work.
Defend and Indemnify. The client agrees to use all services at their own risk and agree to defend and indemnify GFX-1. Further the client agrees to hold GFX-1 harmless from any and all liabilities, losses and claims against GFX-1 that may arise from any service provided or agreed to be provided or any product or service sold by the Client or its third parties. Client agrees this indemnification extends to all aspects of the web design project. Client also agrees to indemnify and defend GFX-1 against any liabilities arising out of injury to person or property caused by any service provided or agreed to be provided or any product or service sold by the Client or third parties. We use Royalty free graphics and images for website or any graphics. However, Images used are with single use license so you cannot use your graphics for multiuse.. We are bound to follow term and conditions rights packages. GFX-1 will not be held responsible for any copyright disputes, all work and copy are original work created from scratch by GFX-1's designers.GFX-1 will not be held responsible for any disputes over stock photos.